With Black Friday and Cyber Monday out of the way, entrepreneurs just like you are now rushing to create their holiday campaigns. If you haven’t got a move on yet, don't sweat it. Here are 9 to do actions that you can get started with!
1. Decide on your campaign goals and audience
2. Create an offer
3. Create a landing page
4. Prepare an email sequence to inform your audience about your offer
5. Prepare all your social media designs and copy
6. Plan your PPC campaign
7. Create an email nurturing campaign
8. Make sure your website carries the right information to reflect your offer
9. Get active customer support
Pro Tip: At every stage of your campaign preparation, test, test and TEST.
About This Blog
I am Eric Acevedo, a web site designer and Internet Marketing specialist. Here is where I blog about web tips, ideas, and information about how the web can help your business.